September 21, 2017
Going on a hike this weekend but like everything it needs a plan to achieve the best result. And allowing myself enough time to check it twice and buy what I need to.
Things I will need to have:
- find trail map details online
- write down contact numbers
- don’t worry about cooking gear as hiking buddy will have a trangea
- bring gloves
- car: check tires, oil and water, empty out car,
- buy spagetti, tomato soup and peanutbutter
- send emails and let people know that I will be away all weekend.
- pick up crampons and ice axe
- bring cash
- charge my phone
- take umbrella
- sunscreen, sunglasses
That is all I can think of right now. but it will take a few hours double checking that I have everything.